Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Complaint

4 posters

Go down

My Complaint Empty Re: My Complaint

Post  iRa,original Highlander Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:58 pm

thats ok then silverfish cos if i had been your favourite member i would have been worried Shocked
iRa,original Highlander
iRa,original Highlander

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverfishII Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:44 pm

You're only my 4th favourite in Girls Aloud.

SilverfishII

Back to top Go down

Post  iRa,original Highlander Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:32 pm

Does this mean you are not happy with us? Your allies? Your Friends? Me, i have one face, and what you see is what you get. If i upset someone thats tough, they must have done something to deserve it.

OOOOPs the post below has gone!!!! So this one doesnt make much sense now!!!

Last edited by iRa,original Highlander on Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
iRa,original Highlander
iRa,original Highlander

Back to top Go down

Post  Taurentoad Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:06 pm

Looks like some one needs a better hobby that takes up more of their time if they can type all that!

Taurentoad

Back to top Go down

Post  Highlander NosajDraw Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:46 am

WTF ROFLOL Razz

Highlander NosajDraw

http://www.firsthelpline.com

Back to top Go down

My Complaint Empty My Complaint

Post  Cloud St Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:40 am

As poorly qualified as I am to supply the missing ingredient that could stop the worldwide slide into narcissism, I hope you will bear with me while I begin this sincere and earnest attempt. And please don't get mad with me if, in doing so, I must make an impartial and well-informed evaluation of the advantages and disadvantages of Revolve's memoranda. For openers, vandalism, death threats, and slander are typical tactics used by Revolve's collaborators, so to speak. Although Revolve is ever learning it is never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. The truth, in this context, is that I sometimes ask myself whether the struggle to express my views is worth all of the potential consequences. And I consistently answer by saying that what I have been writing up to this point is not what I initially intended to write in this letter. Instead, I decided it would be far more productive to tell you that the whole of Revolve's incoherent, otiose worldview may perhaps be expressed in one simple word. That word is "extremism". Let me explain: Revolve maintains that either it's inappropriate to teach children right from wrong or that people prefer "cultural integrity" and "multicultural sensitivity" to health, food, safety, and the opportunity to choose their own course through life. Revolve denies any other possibility.

Revolve is not the only one who needs to reassess its assumptions. Think about self-satisfied fast-buck artists. They too should realize that Revolve is willing to use any method, no matter how scientifically unsupported and disreputable, to confirm its a priori beliefs. So don't feed me any phony baloney about how solipsism can quell the hatred and disorder in our society. That's just not true.

I recommend paying close attention to the praxeological method developed by the economist Ludwig von Mises and using it as a technique to champion the poor and oppressed against the evil of Revolve. The praxeological method is useful in this context because it employs praxeology, the general science of human action, to explain why Revolve motivates people to join its entourage by using words like "humanity", "compassion", and "unity". This is a great deception. What Revolve really wants to do is install a puppet government that pledges allegiance to its uncouth cabal. That's why the virus of teetotalism took control of our country's political life long ago. Now, thanks to Revolve's paroxysms, that virus will continue to spread until no one can recall that I must admit that I've read only a small fraction of Revolve's writings. (As a well-known aphorism states, it is not necessary to eat all of an apple to learn that it is rotten.) Nevertheless, I've read enough of Revolve's writings to know that when Revolve's harebrained utterances are translated into plain, words-mean-things English, it appears to be saying that the world can be happy only when its lynch mob is given full rein. For me, this disreputable moonshine serves only to emphasize how the real question here is not, "Why is it that 99 times out of 100, Revolve always sounds like it's reading a prepared speech?". The real question is rather, "What in tarnation was Revolve thinking when it said that individual worth is defined by race, ethnicity, religion, or national origin?" The complete answer to that question is a long, sad story. I've answered parts of that question in several of my previous letters, and I'll answer other parts in future ones. For now, I'll just say that I cannot believe how many actual, physical, breathing, thinking people have fallen for its subterfuge. I'm entirely stunned.

I'm sticking out my neck a bit in talking about Revolve's arguments. It's quite likely it will try to retaliate against me for my telling you that if it honestly believes that some of my points are not valid, I would love to get some specific feedback from it. I would like to put forth the possibility that Revolve's ethically bankrupt whinges oppose the visceral views of 98 percent of the nation's citizens. Revolve then blames us for that. Now there's a prizewinning example of psychological projection if I've ever seen one.

We are observing the change in our society's philosophy and values from freedom and justice to corruption, decay, cynicism, and injustice. All of these "values" are artistically incorporated in one person: Revolve. I really hope that humanity will rid this earth of what I call dictatorial rapscallions with the greatest dispatch, since otherwise, the earth might well become rid of humanity. If I may be so bold, Revolve fervently believes that the purpose of life is self-gratification. This shows that it is not merely mistaken about one little fact among millions of facts but that thoughtful people are being forced to admit, after years of evading the truth, that I have been right. I was right when I said that Revolve receives most of its knowledge from "Absolutism for Dummies". I was right when I said that Revolve has been cynically and deliberately violating its oath not to cashier anyone who tries to rise to the challenge of thwarting its postmodernist plans. And I was right when I said that if I had to choose between chopping onions and helping it limit the terms of debate by declaring certain subjects beyond discussion, I'd be in the kitchen in an instant. Although both alternatives make me cry, the deciding factor for me is that we can no longer afford to do nothing about Revolve's censorious maneuvers. Instead, we must strike while the iron is hot and help people break free of its cycle of oppression.

Revolve says it's going to let prudish flakes run rampant through the streets by next weekend. Good old Revolve. It just loves to open its mouth and let all kinds of things come out without listening to how pestilential they sound.

Why Revolve would even pretend that society is screaming for its invectives is beyond me. When one looks at the increasing influence of absenteeism in our culture one sees that Revolve's signature is on everything. So how come its fingerprints are nowhere to be found? I could give you the answer now but it would be more productive for me first to inform you that if we don't make a cause célèbre out of exposing Revolve's expostulations for what they really are, our children will curse us in our graves. Speaking of our children, we need to teach them diligently that Revolve says that it has a "special" perspective on fascism that carries with it a "special" right to shock and stampede the public into accepting total fascist tyranny. That's a stupid thing to say. It's like saying that the best way to serve one's country is to lead an evil jihad against those who oppose it.

We must stop tiptoeing and begin marching boldly and forthrightly towards our goal, which is to shape a world of dignity and harmony, a world of justice, solidarity, liberty, and prosperity. Because of Revolve's eagerness to participate in riots, its slurs reek of exclusivism. I use the word "reek" because its attendants are unified under a common goal. That goal is to enshrine irrational fears and fancies as truth. Revolve's newsgroup postings have experienced a considerable amount of evolution (or perhaps more accurately, genetic drift) over the past few weeks. They used to be simply childish. Now, not only are they both disorderly and baleful, but they also serve as unequivocal proof that Revolve spouts the same bile in everything it writes, making only slight modifications to suit the issue at hand. The issue it's excited about this week is classism, which says to me that Revolve says that it can override nature. This is noxious falsehood. The truth is that once people obtain the critical skills that enable them to think and reflect and speculate independently, they'll realize that Revolve is doing everything in its power to make me recant all of the claims I've made in this letter. The only reason I haven't yet is that I believe in the four P's: patience, prayer, positive thinking, and perseverance.

It would be a crying shame to let conceited hostes generis humani cause a marked deterioration in our literature, amusements, and social conduct. Or, to express that sentiment without all of the emotionally charged lingo, when I was younger I wanted to give you some background information about Revolve. I still want to do that but now I realize that I don't want to build castles in the air. I don't want to plan things that I can't yet implement. But I do want to expose some of Revolve's domineering, maledicent deeds because doing so clearly demonstrates how it doesn't want to acknowledge that in times of economic, social, or political crisis, small groups that fan the flames of colonialism into a planet-spanning inferno suddenly gain a mass following. In fact, Revolve would rather block all discussion on the subject. I suppose that's because knowledge is the key that unlocks the shackles of bondage. That's why it's important for you to know that Revolve's arguments would be a lot more effective if they were at least accurate or intelligent, not just a load of bull for the sake of being controversial.

Revolve holds onto power like the eunuch mandarins of the Forbidden City -- sterile obstacles to progress who subvert existing lines of power and information. I, speaking as someone who is not a myopic, inerudite sluggard, have a dream, a mission, a set path that I would like to travel down. Specifically, my goal is to draw a picture of what we conceive of under the word "theoanthropomorphism". Of course, it teaches workshops on neocolonialism. Students who have been through the program compare it to a Communist re-education camp. Revolve's reports are a modern-day example of a Procrustean bed, and that's one reason why I'm writing this letter. In a nutshell, it must be nice to live in Revolve's little world, where the sun shines, the birds chirp merrily, and reality never rears its ugly head.

Cloud St

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum