Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Better Name

3 posters

Go down

Better Name Empty Re: Better Name

Post  Tuscan Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:56 pm

Darkabyss wrote:Don't mess with the name cloud. FF7 is one of the best games ever made and the film just beams happiness.

I'm not saying the name cloud is bad, I was just pointing out that everyone has a reason for chosiong their name, and for someone with a name like cloud, to say that an alliance with a name like revolve is bad - it just makes me laugh Smile

Who cares about names, why do people always over-analize everything lol
Tuscan
Tuscan

Back to top Go down

Post  Taurentoad Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:10 pm

So gilli which account are you actually playing now as I see your name attached to soooo many on the forums these days.

Taurentoad

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkabyss Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:10 am

Registed? I hope that's a typo and i'm not being thick to a new word being invented. (bitter about someone saying they don't like FF7)
Darkabyss
Darkabyss

http://www.myspace.com/darkelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud St Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:08 am

Never liked FF to be honest. Cloud registed, and I joined. Oh well.

Gilli

Cloud St

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkabyss Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:39 am

Don't mess with the name cloud. FF7 is one of the best games ever made and the film just beams happiness.
Darkabyss
Darkabyss

http://www.myspace.com/darkelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Taurentoad Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:09 am

also why have you stopped signing every message Gilli at the bottom?

Taurentoad

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuscan Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:08 am

Cloud St wrote:Honestly what kind of name is revolve? What does it have anything to do with anything besides the pattern in which the planet earth moves? Revolve and Revolution and different too. If you're name is revolution, be REVO or something instead of having the tag Revolve, which honestly has nothing to do with it.

.....And what does your motto have to do with anything revolving around. Last I checked it was "beating"

What sort of a name is cloud! - I don't really care what alliances and what players call themselves. It's only a game after all lol!

Revolve, cloud strife, tuscan, mynameisearl, bob12345......it's all the same. Take it easy dude Wink
Tuscan
Tuscan

Back to top Go down

Better Name Empty Better Name

Post  Cloud St Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:38 am

Honestly what kind of name is revolve? What does it have anything to do with anything besides the pattern in which the planet earth moves? Revolve and Revolution and different too. If you're name is revolution, be REVO or something instead of having the tag Revolve, which honestly has nothing to do with it.

.....And what does your motto have to do with anything revolving around. Last I checked it was "beating"

Cloud St

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum