Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noob Questions

+2
Darkabyss
BeramonNexus
6 posters

Go down

Noob Questions Empty Re: Noob Questions

Post  Darkabyss Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:46 am

That's great. Thanx. Saved me time there.
Darkabyss
Darkabyss

http://www.myspace.com/darkelan

Back to top Go down

Post  sKiN Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:00 am

Darkabyss wrote: I can't remember how much resource it takes to make a level 20 hero mansion. Anyone know? It might save me time and effort.

Dark

heres ur answer and that site is very helpful

http://help.travian.com/index.php?type=faq&mod=344
sKiN
sKiN

Back to top Go down

Post  dnakus Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:07 pm

Taurentoad wrote:exactly as dark said. Your hero when you send him to reinforce is the only unit in the game that you control from the village you reinforce(as long as you have a hero's mansion there).

Best way is clear the oasis with your strongest force+ hero to get exp then send him to reinforce and take it from there Smile

I have captured an oasis with just a hero plus 3 phalanxes with the above. get the hero+strongest forces from outside the 7x7 to annihilate the nature troops and then send the hero across to your 7x7 village as a reinf. You can then send out hero only plus minimal troops to capture.

Very useful if you have supply villages and dont want unnecessary buildings there...
dnakus
dnakus

Back to top Go down

Noob Questions Empty Hero Mansion level 20

Post  Darkabyss Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:52 am

I can't remember how much resource it takes to make a level 20 hero mansion. Anyone know? It might save me time and effort.

Dark
Darkabyss
Darkabyss

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverfishII Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:17 pm

thanks from me also - I've been wondering about that myself!

Last edited by SilverfishII on Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

SilverfishII

Back to top Go down

Post  BeramonNexus Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:37 pm

Excellent.

Thanks alot guys

BeramonNexus

Back to top Go down

Post  Taurentoad Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:47 pm

exactly as dark said. Your hero when you send him to reinforce is the only unit in the game that you control from the village you reinforce(as long as you have a hero's mansion there).

Best way is clear the oasis with your strongest force+ hero to get exp then send him to reinforce and take it from there Smile

Taurentoad

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkabyss Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:06 pm

You don't need to get him killed. Just build up the mansion to 10, send your hero to that village as a reinforcement and then send him to the oasis as a raid. You'll then capture the oasis for that village.
Darkabyss
Darkabyss

Back to top Go down

Noob Questions Empty Noob Questions

Post  BeramonNexus Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:55 pm

Hi,

This is my first time playing this game. So far I'm doing alright, but I have some random noob questions that cross my mind from time to time, so as they come to me I'll post them here and see if the more experienced players can help out.

I have a Hero from my capital, and I am capturing oasis. It says in the rules that you can only have a maximum of three oasis per village. Does this mean that if I build a Hero'smansion in another village, get it up to level ten, then get my hero killed and reconstitute him there that he I can capture oasis for that village then, giving me the opportunity to capture three oasis per village?

Is there a simpler way that I am missing. You can only have one hero at a time full stop right?

Cheers

Beramon

BeramonNexus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum