Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello out there

+11
Darkabyss
Conan
Sharpy
old pops
northsouth
Ultimate teuton
Tuscan
Toxic
Coin
Aabion
Asda
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hello out there Empty Re: Hello out there

Post  Cloud St Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:11 am

Just real bored that's all...

By the way, is there any way to post messages without the little code thing everytime?

Cloud St

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkabyss Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:06 am

Erm.........k...........and why?
Darkabyss
Darkabyss

http://www.myspace.com/darkelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud St Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:09 am

I used a complaint generator... Razz

Cloud St

Back to top Go down

Post  Rags Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:16 am

Here's a summary ... "got something to say, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah ......................."

Yawn, whata........... twat!!!

Rags

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuscan Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:10 am

Can someone please summarise the essay that guy wrote. I read the first few lines, then scrolled down and realised that they must have maybe a tinsy little bit too much time on their hands!
Tuscan
Tuscan

Back to top Go down

Post  Asda Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:20 pm

It seems you have some issues with Revolve.

I have read your statment but find no facts. So please justify your speech with real facts and not babble.

Or Igm me with your issues

regards

Asda
Asda
Asda

Back to top Go down

Post  Highlander NosajDraw Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:49 am

scratch ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Highlander NosajDraw

http://www.firsthelpline.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Revolve Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:42 am

I know this topic has been beaten to death lately, but something needs to be said. Irascible, effrontive escapism is one of the most effective tools of tyranny. To start, inasmuch as I disagree with Revolve's accusations and find its ad hominem attacks offensive, I am happy to meet Revolve's speech with more speech and, if necessary, continue this discussion until the truth shines. Will rude finks ever address the legitimate anger, fear, and alienation of people who have been mobilized by Revolve because they saw no other options for change? Don't bet on it. I like to speak of Revolve as "bookish". That's a reasonable term to use, I insist, but let's now try to understand it a little better. For starters, it wants to tap into the national resurgence of overt obstructionism. You know what groups have historically wanted to do the same thing? Fascists and Nazis.

A small child really couldn't understand that Revolve's hatchet jobs are devoid of logic and filled to the brim with hate and misinformation. But any adult can easily grasp that Revolve's soulless holier-than-thou attitudes mold your mind and have you see the world not as it is but as it wants you to see it. News of this deviousness must spread like wildfire if we are ever to enable all people to achieve their potential as human beings. It's fine to realize that discrediting ideas by labeling them as treacherous is an old tradition among Revolve's vassals, but it's more important to know that if anything, it seems that no one else is telling you that Revolve tends to forget what matters most. So, since the burden lies with me to tell you that, I suppose I should say a few words on the subject. To begin with, by excluding any possibility of comparison, Revolve can easily pass off its own anecdotes as works of genius. Its lickspittles probably don't realize that because it's not mentioned in the funny papers or in the movies. Nevertheless, we ought to take action. That'll make Revolve think once -- I would have said "twice" but I don't see any indication that it has previously given any thought to the matter -- before trying to undermine liberty in the name of liberty.

Alas, Revolve is the picture of the insane person on the street, babbling to a tree, a wall, or a cloud, which cannot and does not respond to its intimations. It's unfortunate that Revolve has no real morals. It's impossible to debate important topics with organizations that are so ethically handicapped. Revolve's secret passion is to force me to undergo "treatment" to cure my "problem". For shame! Revolve will probably throw another hissy fit if we don't let it twist our entire societal valuation of love and relationships beyond all insanity. At least putting up with another Revolve hissy fit is easier than convincing Revolve's encomiasts that the similarities between Revolve and homophobic sluggards should not be taken lightly. From this anecdotal evidence I would argue that no one has a higher opinion of it than I, and I think it's a self-centered gasbag.

In the end, the most telling thing is that I oppose Revolve's drug-induced ravings because they are ethically bankrupt. I oppose them because they are obstinate. And I oppose them because they will engage in an endless round of finger pointing before long. You won't find many of Revolve's lieutenants who will openly admit that they favor Revolve's schemes to base racial definitions on lineage, phrenological characteristics, skin hue, and religion. In fact, their tracts are characterized by a plethora of rhetoric to the contrary. If you listen closely, though, you'll hear how carefully they cover up the fact that Revolve has warned us that faster than you can say "nondenominationalism", paltry flakes will propitiate shameless hooligans for later eventualities. If you think about it, you'll realize that Revolve's warning is a self-fulfilling prophecy in the sense that I am intellectually honest enough to admit my own previous ignorance in that matter. I wish only that Revolve had the same intellectual honesty.

I got off on a tangent. Likewise, this is a free country, and I think we ought to keep it that way. Revolve should work with us, not step in at the eleventh hour and hog all the glory. We must rouse people's indignation at Revolve. If we fail in this, we are not failing someone else; we are not disrupting some interest separate from ourselves. Rather, it is we who suffer when we neglect to observe that it is more than a purely historical question to ask, "How did Revolve's reign of terror start?" or even the more urgent question, "How might it end?". No, we must ask, "What in perdition does Revolve think it's doing?" I would venture the answer has something to do with unilateralism. To elaborate, Revolve should just exercise some common sense and some common decency. Well, that's getting away from my main topic, which is that many people are shocked when I tell them that it considers "honesty" to be a dirty word. And I'm shocked that so many people are shocked. You see, I had thought everybody already knew that there is not a single word in that sentence that it can take exception to. And I can say that with a clear conscience because it believes that society is screaming for its snow jobs. Sorry, but I have to call foul on that one.

Revolve spouts the same bile in everything it writes, making only slight modifications to suit the issue at hand. The issue it's excited about this week is academicism, which says to me that Revolve does, occasionally, make a valid point. But when it says that it is a master of precognition, psychokinesis, remote viewing, and other undeveloped human capabilities, that's where the facts end and the ludicrousness begins. Although Revolve occasionally exhibits a passable simulacrum of rationality, it says that we should avoid personal responsibility. Yet it also wants to shame my name. Am I the only one who sees the irony there? I ask because it is an interesting organization. On the one hand, Revolve likes to introduce a zeitgeist of prætorianism to our society. But on the other hand, it likes saying that it could do a gentler and fairer job of running the world than anyone else. Okay, that's a parody -- but not a very gross one. In point of fact, Revolve yields to the mammalian desire to assert individuality by attracting attention. Unfortunately, for Revolve, "attract attention" usually implies "hasten the destruction of our civilization".

Anyone who follows today's debates on heathenism and, by happenstance, is also familiar with Revolve's self-aggrandizing cajoleries, is struck by that old truism: I wish I didn't have to be the one to break the news that Revolve wants to give headstrong, biased calumniators far more credibility than they deserve, even though, for most people, this desire is neither necessary nor instinctive. Nevertheless, I cannot afford to pass by anything that may help me make my point. So let me just state that I've heard of unscrupulous things like imperialism and alcoholism. But I've also heard of things like nonviolence, higher moralities, and treating all beings as ends in and of themselves -- ideas which Revolve's ignorant, unthinking, quasi-dodgy brain is too small to understand. To paraphrase a line from Hamlet, "Materialism, thy name is Revolve". Fortunately, the groundswell of quiet opposition to Revolve is getting less quiet and more organized. Still, Revolve frequently avers its support of democracy and its love of freedom. But one need only look at what Revolve is doing -- as opposed to what it is saying -- to understand its true aims.

In case you have any doubts, nepotism is dangerous. Revolve's unprofessional version of it is doubly so. I oppose, deplore, and disavow discrimination, extremism, and hatred of every kind. If, after hearing facts like that, you still believe that the health effects of secondhand smoke are negligible, then there is decidedly no hope for you. If I had to choose between chopping onions and helping Revolve toss sops to the egos of the backwards, I'd be in the kitchen in an instant. Although both alternatives make me cry, the deciding factor for me is that if there's one thing that Revolve's good at, it's spreading the germs of hatred, of discord and jealously, of dissolution and decomposition. Not only does Revolve get on my nerves, but it then commands its acolytes, "Go, and do thou likewise."

In other words, Revolve insists that war is peace, freedom is slavery, and ignorance is strength. How can it be so blind? Very easily. Basically, Revolve knows how to lie. It's too bad it doesn't yet understand the ramifications of lying. What is often overlooked, however, is that I don't know what bothers me most about Revolve. Is it its specious arguments, its illogical reasoning, its obscurantist claims, its unreasonable speculations, or any of the many forms of pseudoscholarship we see in its epithets? In any case, Revolve's memoirs are like an enormous communism-spewing machine. We must begin dismantling that structure. We must put a monkey wrench in its gears. And we must do what comes naturally because Revolve should start developing the parts of its brain that have been impaired by immoralism. At least then it'll stop trying to poke someone's eyes out.

Is there a way to counter Revolve's meddlesome, offensive-to-the-core theatrics? Oh yes, there is a way. It's really quite simple and can be done by any individual. It doesn't cost a thing, monetarily. It requires only time, diligence, and a desire to resolve a number of lingering problems. Revolve should not reduce history to an overdetermined, wireframe sketch of what are, in reality, complex, dynamic events. Not now, not ever. I'll end this letter with a personal invitation to Revolve itself: If you care to respond to what I wrote, please do, especially if you think that I am being inaccurate or unfair. I do not wish to misrepresent you in any way whatsoever. Pax vobiscum.

Revolve

Back to top Go down

Hello out there Empty oi oi

Post  Highlander Chelski Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:22 pm

Hi people well I'm here and you should know who I am... if you dont theres something wrong with you.

I have played Travian before on the UK old S2 my in game name was Lilatu.. I am currently dualing with NoasjDraw (my boyfriend) he was also from UKS2 aswell. Very Happy happy gaming all and have fun xxx
Highlander Chelski
Highlander Chelski

http://www.Neopets.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkabyss Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:10 am

Just added my myspace address to my profile. Pics and stuff.
Darkabyss
Darkabyss

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultimate teuton Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:44 pm

LOL there were few players that attacked. A huge loss though.

Ultimate teuton

Back to top Go down

Hello out there Empty Fatty

Post  Conan Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:06 pm

Its not surprising really as I was battering Fatty from Fattania forever, no wonder he deleted he couldn't face another raid from Conan the Destroyer.
Conan
Conan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultimate teuton Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:15 am

Yeah.
There was a player called fatty near me, I use to get a least 2000 of each resource for about 3 raids from him. Then he deleted Sad

Ultimate teuton

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkabyss Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:22 am

Anyone else ever feel like genghis khan? So many people i've attacked either leave or joined our alliance. It's making my neighbourhood a more colourful place.
Darkabyss
Darkabyss

Back to top Go down

Post  Friedrich Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:50 pm

hey all!

Friedrich

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkabyss Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:55 am

Evil or Very Mad I just got shat up from a phone call from work. It's all good (i hope) but i need more money!!!
Darkabyss
Darkabyss

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultimate teuton Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:16 am

Hello mate. you ok unknownUK ?

Ultimate teuton

Back to top Go down

Post  Conan Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:16 am

Crrrrooooommmmmmmmmmmmm